Monday, December 14, 2009

Task #10 - Posting the video booktalk

First problem: I couldn't download the flipcam software to my computer--"insufficient privileges." That's an irritating start to things. Then I read the instructions after I'd filmed Kim's talk and I guess I should have done that in reverse so I could have tried a little zooming for variety.

...[later] ok, software got installed. The process was straightfoward to put it up on youtube, but here are a few things that could be added to the task details:
  • do I choose delete from videocam when I save it?
  • you can't just log in to youtube--you need to set up an account
  • look for video on left side of page when you go to drag it over to share



Hey, it's up! And really it was a breeze. Too bad I wobbled the camera at the end in trying to turn it off. I was hoping I could clip the last two seconds in the youtube edit, but no luck. Thanks to Kim's fantastic delivery though I think it's not bad for off the cuff filming. That completes the work more or less!

1 comment:

Followers